Bangalore: CM BS Yediyurappa announced relaxation in the lockdown restrictions from Monday, June 21 in 16 districts including Belagavi where the positivity rate was less than 5%. The 16 districts are Bengaluru Urban, Uttara Kannada, Belgaum, Mandya, Koppal, Chikkaballapur, Tumkur, Kolar, Gadag, Raichur, Bagalkot, Kalaburagi, Haveri, Ramanagara, Yadgir, Bidar. The following rules, which have been announced come into effect from Monday for two weeks until July 5.
Rules and Relaxation :
- Shops open from morning 6 am till 5 pm.
- Hotels open till 5 pm for dine-in at 50% capacity (without AC and excluding alcohol).
- Gyms allowed with 50% capacity (without AC ).
- Outdoor film shooting, sports (without spectators) are allowed.
- Buses and metro allowed to operate at 50% capacity.
- Lodges, resorts, gyms allowed to operate at 50% capacity.
- Government/private offices allowed to operate at 50%.
- Large Gatherings/Congregations, Swimming pools, theatres, malls, complexes, amusements, pubs will be shut.
- Everyday night curfew from 07:00 pm to 5:00 am.
- Weekend and Night Curfew will be continued as in past.